With the warmer weather upon us in the next few months we thought it would be fun to put together a list of recipes to try with your Plunge Pool.
Try something new and impress your guests with the below recipes:
- Coconut and Berry Slushies– perfect for surviving that hot weather!
- Lemon Lime & Bitters– who can resist!
- Tropical Fruit Shake– With mango, mint and passionfruit, can you resist?
- Raspberry, Mint and Orange Iced Tea– Be a little inventive with this cool twist on your normal iced tea flavor
- Colour Changing Drink– With raspberry and lime this drink is sure to impress your guests!
- Guava Fizzer– Need we say more?
- Fresh Strawberry Water– Curtis Stone’s own recipe!
- Raspberry and Spearmint Iced Tea– A yummy blend of raspberry and spearmint
- Peach Fizz– A blend of items such as peach, lime, mint and rasperries
- Vitamin water is a fun way to create your own water. Yummy, and easy to make with multiple recipes you can try, see a few here.
Please note: Recipes and images from taste.com.au