One question that we constantly get asked about at Plunge Pools Direct is how to convert an existing concrete water tank into a Plunge Pool. It may be the case where there is an old tank sitting at the property that there is no use for anymore, or it may be the fact that the […]
With the warmer weather upon us in the next few months we thought it would be fun to put together a list of recipes to try with your Plunge Pool.Try something new and impress your guests with the below recipes:
- Coconut and Berry Slushies– perfect for surviving that hot weather!
- Lemon Lime & Bitters– who can resist!
- Tropical Fruit Shake– With mango, mint and passionfruit, can you resist?
- Raspberry, Mint and Orange Iced Tea– Be a little inventive with this cool twist on your normal iced tea flavor
- Colour Changing Drink– With raspberry and lime this drink is sure to impress your guests!
- Guava Fizzer– Need we say more?
- Fresh Strawberry Water– Curtis Stone’s own recipe!
- Raspberry and Spearmint Iced Tea– A yummy blend of raspberry and spearmint
- Peach Fizz– A blend of items such as peach, lime, mint and rasperries
- Vitamin water is a fun way to create your own water. Yummy, and easy to make with multiple recipes you can try, see a few here.
Please note: Recipes and images from taste.com.au