With the warmer weather approaching in the next few months, now is the perfect time to start considering a Plunge Pool. This Blog covers 6 reasons why a Plunge Pool is the perfect option to beat the heat this Summer.
- The perfect size: With backyards seemingly becoming smaller and smaller, Plunge Pools are becoming a popular option for homeowners, but it doesn’t stop there. With the choice of round or rectangle Plunge Pools, our concrete Plunge Pool range can be installed either above, semi in ground or in ground to suit most backyard designs.
- Astral Pool Equipment: Astral Pool is well known in the pool and spa industry as one of the industry leaders when it comes to equipment, which is why each of our 3 Plunge Pool Equipment Packages includes all Astral Pool Equipment. We believe that each customer is different, so why should all pool equipment packages be the same? Our Bronze, Silver and Gold Equipment Packages have been designed around our customers wants and needs. Whether is be a pool that requires maintenance, to one that requires no maintenance, we have options to cater clients of any requirements. All packages include the essentials consisting of: Pump, Filter, Controler, handover Kit, LED Light Transformer, Skimmer and Eyeball Return with the option of add ons from there. A full list of Astral Pool inclusions for our Plunge Pool range can be found here.
- Quick Installation: Install times for a Plunge Pool are way less than for those of a swimming pool, with installation possible in 1-2 days (depending on how organized your installer is). This means if you have your Plunge Pool delivered on a Wednesday, you can be swimming by the weekend. Along with this, installation is easy. As our Plunge Pools are made from concrete you don’t need a concrete slab, just a crushed rock base. Add an electrician and plumber and your install is pretty much complete. A quicker alternative to a swimming pool install.
- Chlorine Free: Gone are the days where you have a pool and all you can smell is chlorine. Crystal Waters is a chlorine free chemical system that is a fantastic option for those with allergies such as psoriasis or dermatitis and asthma, or just have sensitive skin. Crystal Waters comes standard in our Bronze Equipment Range and is a 3 part chemical system that should be added on alternating schedules. It is gentle on skin, doesn’t harm any of the equipment in your Plunge Pool and makes the water feel soft, making it feel like you are swimming in natural spring water. Additional information on Crystal Waters can be found here.
- Can be used 365 days a year: Plunge Pools have always been known as a seasonal item, but that’s about to change. Technology has come a long way over the last few years, meaning that Plunge Pools can be used 365 days a year.With multiple heating options available, it is possible and affordable to keep your Pool running all year round. Also, by adding a Hardcover to your Plunge Pool, you can save thousands on your Pool heating cost.
- Stunning Finishing Options: A Plunge Pool can be installed in a number of different ways, perfect to suit the majority of backyards. Whether it be semi in ground, fully in ground or above ground there is a install method to suit your design goals. Along with this there are a few finishing options, depending on the look or theme you want to go with.
Standard Concrete: A popular option for our Plunge Pools is our standard concrete finish. Just remember that the internal of the pool needs to be sealed prior to filling. In cases where you want to make a feature of the concrete on the external of the pool, let our sales team know at the time of order, as otherwise all Pools will have logo stenciled on the outside of the pool.
Painted: If concrete isn’t your thing, a painted finish is another popular option. With multiple colour options available, our DIY painting kits are a cheap alternative with a stunning result.
Tiles: Tiling is one of our most popular options when it comes to finishes for our Plunge Pools. With a number of different tile sizes and colours available there is something to suit everyone.
Liner: Liners are the latest finishing option available from Plunge Pools Direct. Designed to withstand the harsh Australian climate, liners are designed to resist bacteria and algae and are often cheaper than tiling.
Additional information on our finishing options can be found here.
Need some further inspiration,? Our Gallery is the place for you. To see customers ‘Plunge Pools Direct’ installs, click here.
So what are you waiting for? To get the process started contact us for a quote via our enquiry form or call us on 1300 826 538.