Save up to $701 over a 5 year period with our AstralPool Viron P320 XT Variable Speed Pump. Up to 67% more efficient than other pool pumps used in the Plunge Pool industry (typically 1HP) our variable speed pump has a 9 star energy rating. With a full variable speed controller, this pump allows you to tailor the flow rate to suit your pool lifestyle with adjustable filtration settings. In addition, unique features such as overdrive and fast prime make the P320 XT the most versatile variable speed pump on the market.
Viron P320 XT Variable Speed Pump Valued at $1,658
- Energy saving technology- Save up to $140 every year on operating costs
- Environmentally friendly- The P320 XT reduces energy consumption by up to 90% and effectively reduces greenhouse emissions by up to 90% (when power is supplied from coal fired power plants)
- Built to Last- Designed to withstand the harsh Australian climate. Made from 316 stainless steel hardware, robust engineering plastics and high quality silicone seals
- High Performance- fast prime mode operates the pump at higher than normal speeds during the priming period which reduces the time it takes to expel the air in the pump and system by more than 30%. This will reduce wear on the components of the pump and saves time. Once priming is fully completed, the pump will revert back to the last operating speed selected
- Full equipment warranty backed by one of Australia’s largest equipment manufacturers- AstralPool
Viron eQuilibrium EQ18 Chlorinator with pH & ORP Probe Valued at $3,217
- Included in our Gold Equipment Package
- Used to dose your pool with sanitiser and pH automatically as required, resulting in almost no maintenance for the pool owner
- Large LCD screen on the controller. This shows items such as chlorine level, output level of cell, pH set point & water balance. It also records total hours of operation, maximum sanitisation level recorded and low/high pH levels are recorded
- Incorporates switch mode power supplies to provide high efficiency DC power to the electrode. This helps to produce the maximum sanitiser output
- pH & ORP (sanitiser) sensors have own built in amplifier which are optically connected. This prevents electrical interference from storms or other sources
- Sensors provide accurate pH and ORP readings leaving you hassle free
- Fuzzy logic allows the micro processor to accurately and slowly add pH when required. This achieves the perfect pH level and allows the sensor to self learn the amount of adjuster required
- Equipment warranty backed by one of Australia’s largest equipment manufacturers- AstralPool
Viron Connect 10 Pool & Spa Controller Valued at $1,773
- Controls all pool equipment, valves & heater
- Easy to use advanced LCD touch screen that the whole family can use to operate their Plunge Pool
- Records the temperature of your Plunge Pool
- One Touch feature- program your favorite settings ino your Viron Connect. Eg. lights, jets (if applicable), heating (if applicable) etc. Up to 8 favorite modes can be setup
- 10 power points in total. 6 x 10 amp power points, 2 x live power points and 2 x 15 amp power points. The 2 located at the bottom (15amps) are available to use for Heat Pumps up to 15 Amps
Internet Gateway Valued at $830
- Included in our Gold Equipment Package
- Manage and control your Plunge Pool anytime, anywhere with the Internet Gateway
- Works in conjunction with the Viron Connect 10 Pool & Spa Controller
- The Internet Gateway allows an ethernet connection or WiFi connection to your home router
- Download the ‘connectmypool’ app to automate of control your Plunge Pool from your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Sodium free, odourless and environmentally friendly
- Provides crystal clear, balanced water with little maintenance required
- Reduced ongoing cost of chemicals compared to salt and chlorine systems
- Moisturises the skin and promotes healing of ongoing skin conditions
- Anti inflammatory- helps alleviate aches and pains
- Magnesium properties can help reduce depression, anxiety and insomnia
- Flushes toxins from the body
- Prevents skin from becoming dry, itchy and irritated, as it can with chlorine and salt water pools
- No residue left on the body, or discoloured blonde hair, all associated with chlorine pools
Handover Kit Valued at $272
- Includes everything you need for the initial maintenance of your pool
- Includes items such as: telepole, vac head, brush, leaf scoop, 4 in 1 test kit, CPR chart, beach ball and selected length of pool hose
ATOM Multi-Colour LED Light
- Enhances the look of your plunge pool with 8 standard colours
- IPX8 waterproof rating
- Transformer included
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
APA Skimmer Valued at $235
- One of the largest leaf baskets available on the market- resulting in less frequency of cleaning
- Single piece construction resulting in no glue joints that can leak
- Super Quiet- Weir door sits below the water line to eliminate noise
- Designed and manufactured in Australia using Australian compounded UV stabilized high impact ABS plastic
- 25mm orifice diameter instead of industry standard 19mm
- Essential component for Pools & Plunge Pools as connects to your filtration pump. Due to this they can’t be shut off and only run when filtration pump or heating source are running
- Required in pool as ensures water flow flows from equipment (eg. pump, controller, filter, etc.) to the internal of your pool
- Provides medium level of massage as includes a directional eyeball- even though its not a jet
- Recommended for those who don’t have access to waste (sewer).
- Compact and unique design
- Low height so can fit in plant rooms or under decks
- Environmentally friendly, this filtration system reduces maintenance whilst saving thousands of liters of water annually. Instead of backwashing thousands of litres of water, this filter requires only 100 litres of water to clean the antimicrobial elements
- Includes built in air bleed system so manual air bleeding is no longer required
- 50mm water connections glue in resulting in quicker installation
- The ability to handle high flow rates
- Antimicrobial elements in the filter lasts the lifetime of the filter element. This is used to reduce the growth of microbes, algae and bacteria which results in less maintenance to the pool owner
- Recommended for those who have access to waste (sewer)
- 100% designed and made in Australia from the most advanced injection moulding and assembly process of any filter
- Best value for money as engineered and designed for high strength, long life, optimal flow rates and easy installation
- Compact size resulting in limited space required
- Less power consumption required for optimal flow rates. This is achieved by using a premium 10 lateral under drain design
- Fully injection moulded for a higher strength and a longer life
- Unique lock ring secures the valve in just seconds which enables less installation and less maintenance
- Under drain system ensures effective backwashing in less time which will save water
- Recycled crushed glass media used as opposed to sand as filters better and lasts longer
- Glass media traps dirt better than sand as it is harder which leaves the water looking cleaner and clearer
Our Aqualux Membrane Pool Interior is a popular option for those wanting a cost effective, low maintenance finish on their Plunge Pool. Made from a commercial membrane that is constructed from 0.75mm virgin vinyl, this pool interior will not chip, peel, crack, separate or blister.
Featuring a smooth to the touch finish and UV inhibitors, this super strong finish is thick and durable.
For additional information on our Aqualux Interior, please click here.
Ceramic tiles are our standard option for those wanting a tiled Plunge Pool. With multiple different colour options available, ceramic tiles are a popular way to take your Plunge Pool to the next level. Along with this tiles require lower maintenance than other selected finishes available on the market.
Design Tip: Looking for something to take your Plunge Pool to the next step? Why not consider a stepped border for the seating area of the pool? Not only will it be safer to enter and exit the pool (especially at night) but it will also take your pool to the next level.
Fully tiling your Pool or Spa is a worthwhile investment, it allows the pool and spa to become the showcase of the surrounds. It not only enhances the look and the feel, but will create an environment that becomes much easier to maintain.
Glass tiles are a popular option for those wanting a prestigious look from their Plunge Pool. Not only are there multiple colour options available but the styling designs are never ending.
Tiles require lower maintenance than other selected finishes available on the market, providing you with years of enjoyment from your pool. Along with this Glass tiles will take your pool one step further as the glass tile will absorb light resulting in a different overall look every day.
Design Tip: For a stunning WOW factor, why not have a stepped border for your pool in a contrasting colour to the rest of your pool. Not only will this bring your plunge pool to the next level, it also adds a safety element. Entering and exiting your pool will become easier as you will see where each step begins and ends.
A popular option for those that are happy to do some DIY, our LuxaPool Epoxy is a fantastic way to take your Plunge Pool to the next level.
With multiple colour options available (see below) this Epoxy finish is sure to transform your Plunge Pool at a fraction of the cost.
This pool finish is available as a DIY finish (perfect for handy customers who want to save a bit), or can be applied pre delivery in manufacturing.
Get your pool delivered now and pay later with HandyPay! HandyPay offers fast, same day, no obligation approvals, and won’t affect your credit score.