So you have chosen your Plunge Pool and finish, what next? When it comes to upgrades for your Plunge Pool there are many options to consider. In some cases such as heating, it is important to consider certain upgrades prior to delivery of your pool, or there could be an additional cost on site from […]
Delta 9,500L Round Plunge Pool
Looking for a small pool that takes your backyard to the next level? Then look no further than the Delta Plunge Pool. Measuring 4 meters long, this Plunge Pool is sure to be the envy of your neighbors. This Blog covers 5 reasons why the Delta is one of our most popular Plunge Pool models.
- Size of Pool: The Delta is the largest Plunge Pool available in our concrete Plunge Pool range. The Delta measures 4m long x 2.3m wide and 1.6m high, perfect for those who want a pool to cool off in.
- Seating: The Delta includes seating opposite the skimmer end of the pool along with a stepped layout. Not only does this make it easier and safer to get in and out of the pool but the bench style seating design is the perfect place to sit back and relax.
- Installation: Plunge Pools in our concrete range can be installed either above, semi in ground or fully in ground- perfect for most backyards. Initial install is possible within 1-2 days (subject to customers builder availability) making it the ultimate backyard project.
- Low Maintenance*: In cases where our Gold Package is chosen for your Equipment Package little maintenance is required. With items such as AstralPool’s pH & ORP Probes along with a Viron eQuilibrium Chlorinator gone are the days where you will be spending numerous amounts of time correctly balancing your pool water*. This self-adjusting sanitisation system is the perfect solution for pool owners with minimal time and want as lower maintenance Plunge Pool as possible. Details on our different packages available can be found here. For additional information on self maintenance Plunge Pools, please click here.
- 365 Days of Fun: Technology has come a long way over the last few years, so why should your pool be any different? With the latest in Solar, Heat Pumps & Gas Heaters it is now possible, and affordable to have your Plunge Pool ready to use 7 days a week all year round.
The heating source you choose will depend on multiple factors such as how often you want to use your pool (remember solar works with the sun, on cloudy days such as in winter your pool will struggle to stay warm.) For additional details on heating, please see our Blog here.
*Gold Equipment Package only. Testing required periodically. Please note there will be more maintenance with Bronze & Silver Package.
Although all our Plunge Pools are sold as standard with our concrete finish, there is an option of upgrading to one of our many finishing options. Options available consist of painted, Aqualux Pool Interior or even Glass or Ceramic Tiles. A full list of options available along with colours can be found here.
For a list of optional upgrades available to take your Delta Plunge Pool to the next level, please click here.
So what are you waiting for? To get the process started and to be splashing this Summer in your very own backyard paradise, call us on 1300 826 538 or contact us via our Enquiry Form. The process is easier than you think!